- Language: English
- 500 Pages
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
Analysis of the European Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Provider Market: Growth of Emerging Markets Creates Opportunities
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Europe
- 100 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the European electronics manufacturing services market, and is comprised of breakdowns for both Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The study highlights market drivers and restraints, revenue forecasts, and a competitive analysis. The end-user segments discussed in this research service include: computing and storage; consumer electronics; telecommunications; medical; automotive; and industrial. Furthermore, macroeconomic trends for countries in the region are covered. The base year is 2011, and the forecast period is 2012–2016.
- The European EMS provider market is expected have an percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2011 to 2016.
- The major verticals contributing to revenue generation are consumer electronics, telecommunications, and computing and storage.
- The largest revenue contributors in 2011 were Germany for Western Europe and Hungary for Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
- Hungary is one of the early beneficiaries of the outsourcing trend in electronics manufacturing in CEE.
- Computing and storage will remain the largest revenue-generating vertical for European EMS providers. However, niche segments, such as the automotive and medical segments, are gathering attention from European EMS providers because they have high profit margins.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the European EMS provider market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key verticals of interest for EMS providers during the forecast period?
- How has the European EMS market reacted to the economic crisis?
- How will the structure of the market change?
- What are the key drivers and restraints likely to affect the European EMS provider market in the forecast period?
- What are the main survival strategies for this market? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total EMS Provider Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Western Europe Breakdown
5. Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) Breakdown
6. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)