- Language: English
- 326 Pages
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Global
2013 Worldwide Pharmaceutical Preparation Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Global
- 104 Pages
- Barnes Reports
The 2013 Worldwide Pharmaceutical Preparation Mfg. Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually, contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including vitamins, antibiotics, cough medicines, dermatologicals, and intravenous solutions.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 325412: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing. This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing
in-vivo diagnostic substances and pharmaceutical preparations (except biological) intended for internal and external consumption in dose forms,
such as ampoules, tablets, capsules, vials, ointments, powders, solutions, and suspensions.
- Biotechnology & Drugs
- Healthcare Facilities
- Insurance (Accident & Health)
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 325412 – Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing is comparable to 100% of SIC 2834 - Pharmaceutical preparations plus 13% of SIC 2835 - Diagnostic substances.
- Pharmaceutical preparations Solutions, pharmaceutical
- Drugs affecting neoplasms and endrocrine systems Tablets, pharmaceutical
- Drugs acting on the central nervous system & sense organs Veterinary pharmaceutical preparations
- Drugs acting on the cardiovascular system, except diagnostic
- Drugs acting on the respiratory system
- Cough medicines
- Vitamin, nutrient, and hematinic preparations for human use
- Intravenous solutions
- Vitamin preparations
- Antibiotics, packaged
- Druggists' preparations (pharmaceuticals)
- Medicines, capsuled or ampuled
- Pills, pharmaceutical
- Proprietary drug products
Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
48-Appendix: Definitions & Terms