United States Upscale Grocery Majors - Q1, 2014 Competition Report
- ID: 2759692
- February 2014
- Region: United States
- 28 Pages
- Signal Data Corporation
Use this report to assess the quality of Upscale Grocery Majors' existing and newly opened stores to help forecast revenue and performance. This report is an in-depth competition analysis of multiple organic and upscale grocers with findings that highlight the following:
- Insight into WFM's 4QF13 earnings report which resulted in WFM's stock trading down significantly as a result of the company's EPS results and news of increasing competition.
- Breakdown of multiple Upscale Grocers' fiscal quarter's store base and related openings from the first fiscal quarter of 2013 through the first fiscal quarter of 2014 and the overall acceleration and deceleration of store growth for comparable competitors
- The number and percentage of major Upscale Grocers' comp-stores with competitive openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
“The Fresh Market (TFM) continues to lead group competition growth and Whole Foods Market (WFM) notably logged its first quarter of below average growth over the last five quarters.”
Reasons to Purchase
- For Investors: Clients can use this report to use proprietary data to make predictions on key revenue drivers and ultimately, profitability for major Upscale Grocers.
- For Investors: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on store quality inflection points.
- For Retailers: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy and quality of major Upscale Grocers and its competitors new store openings.