- Published: September 2014
How to Land a Book Deal as a Lawyer
- Published: March 2012
- 1 Hours
In this webinar, ExecSense examines surefire ways to land a book deal as a lawyer and how other lawyers have used their published book as a valuable asset in their practice. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad or printed out) to discover how getting published can be a valuable tool in making a name for yourself, getting consistent media mentions, landing more clients, as well as opening other doors of professional opportunities.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping lawyers land book deals, Jennifer Bergenfeld, Esq., and covers:
- Everything a lawyer needs to know in 60 minutes about getting a book deal and using this exposure as a way to establish themselves as a thought leader in the media, with other lawyers, with clients, and within the overall legal community
- A list of all the top business and law related book publishers, how the process works for each type of major book publisher, who to approach, what to send them, and how to negotiate the most financially advantageous deal
- Surefire ways for getting the attention of book publishers, how to position yourself, and what you want to write about
- Specific tips for lawyers that are guaranteed to turn you into a better writer, as well as recommendations for how to write the book in the most efficient amount of time possible
- Case studies of other lawyers that have had success establishing themselves as a thought leader through their published book, their best tips and techniques, and important lessons learned that will help you land the best book deal possible
Upon registering, ExecSense will email you the dial-in phone number and all of the other relevant information and files to attend the webinar. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required). You can view the webinar on your computer, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Blackberry, Android and many other devices. As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar.
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >