- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: November 2013
BRIC Online Payment Methods Report 2013 - First Half 2013
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Brazil, China, India, Russia
- 49 Pages
- yStats GmbH & Co. KG
Online and mobile payments are increasing in BRIC countries, with new channels emerging
The recent "BRIC Online Payment Methods Report 2013 – First Half 2013“ provides information about the movement toward online and mobile purchase transactions. The report is based on recently published information from a variety of sources and details the latest trends and news on the topic, with projections of continued growth in the next few years.
In Brazil, the local payment solution Boleto Bancario was used widely, while several payment providers introduced new online and mobile payment tools in the country.
In Russia, cash remained the main payment method in B2C E-Commerce in 2012, but online payments gained in both awareness and usage. By far the most popular among online payment methods in the beginning of 2013 was bank card, followed by E-Money and online banking. Electronic payment providers in Russia saw a significant growth in revenue in 2012.
Direct debit was the most popular payment method within B2C E-Commerce in India in 2012, followed by credit cards.
The total online payment transaction value in China demonstrated strong quarter-on-quarter growth in 2011-2012. Third-party online payments, which are used by around a third of online shoppers in China, were especially on the rise. Also, Alipay launched a mobile wallet application in China, offering online-to-offline payments. In India, direct debit accounted for over a half of B2C E-Commerce payment transactions in 2012.
- These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of information they ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- The author's international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- All research results delivered as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
*For sample page request please contact our customer service team SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
- Most Used Online Payment Methods in B2C E-Commerce, in % of Online Shoppers, November 2012
- Most Used Online Payment Methods in B2C E-Commerce, in % of Consumers, June 2012
- Share of Consumers Making Purchases Online With Credit Card, in %, 2010-2012e
- Most Used Online Payment Methods in B2C E-Commerce, by Region, in % of Consumers, June 2012
- Most Used Online Payment Methods in B2C E-Commerce, by Gender, Age and Education Level, in % of Consumers in the Relevant Group, June 2012
- Online Payment News about Visa, 2012/2013
- Online Payment News about HSBC and Visa, April 2013
- Mobile Payment News about MasterCard, TIM Brasil, Banco Itau, Gemalto, Dedecard, and Vivo, February 2013
- Online Payment News about PayPal, March 2013
- Most Popular Online Payment Methods, in % of Online Payment Users, March 2013
- Most Used Online Payment Methods, in % of Internet Users in Large Cities, Apr. 2011 vs. Aug. 2012
- Breakdown of Online Payments by Method and by Category, in %, March 2013
- Online Payment Trends , 2012 and Awareness and Usage of Payment Methods, by Payment Method, in %, March 2012
- Transaction Volume of Electronic Payment Systems*, in RUB billion, and Share of Distant Financial Services**, in %, 2008-2012e & 2017f
- Breakdown of Distant Financial Services, by Type, in %, 2012e & 2017f
- Online Payment Penetration Rate, in % of Internet Users, by Macro-Region and by Type of Location, March 2013
- Breakdown of Online Payment Users, by Gender and by Age, in %, March 2013
- Breakdown of Online Payment Users, by Income and by Macro-Region, in %, 2012
- Usage of Mobile Banking and Internet Banking, in % of Population, May 2012
- Annual Growth of Electronic Payment Systems Website Audience, by Provider, in %, August 2012
- Online Payment News about Qiwi, 2013 and Revenue of Qiwi, in RUB million, 2010-2012
- Online Payment News about Sberbank and Yandex, 2012/2013
- Mobile Payment News about VimpelCom and Net Element International, October 2012
- Breakdown of B2C E-Commerce Sales by Payment Method, in %, Q2 2012
- Online Payment News about Citrus Pay, March 2013
- Used Online Payment Methods, by Used at Least Once and Most Frequently Used, in % of Online Payment Users, 2012e
- Online Payment Trends, 2012 and Perception of Payment Security, in % of Internet Users, June 2012
- Total Online Payment Transaction Value, in CNY billion, and in % Growth, Q2 2011 – Q3 2012
- GMV of Third-Party Online Payment and Growth in %, 2009-2016f
- Breakdown of Third-Party Online Payment GMV, by Segment, in %, 2012
- Breakdown of Third-Party Online Payment Market, by Players, in %, Q3 2012
- Number of Online Payment Users and Number of Mobile Payment Users, in millions, 2011 & 2012
- Online Payment Penetration Rate, in % of Internet Users, 2011 & 2012 and Mobile Penetration Rate, in % of Mobile Internet Users, 2011 & 2012
- Mobile Payment Trends, 2012
- GMV of Third-Party Mobile Payment and Growth in %, 2009-2016f
- Breakdown of Third-Party Mobile Payment GMV, by Segment, in %, 2009-2016f
- Breakdown of Confidence in Future of Mobile Payment Usage, in % of Consumers, November 2011
- Total Online Banking Transaction Value, in USD trillion, 2009-2014f
- Mobile Payment News about Alipay, 2012/2013
- Citrus Pay
- Net Element International