- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: November 2014
JK Paper Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1581800
- November 2010
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s JK Paper Ltd.contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning JK Paper Ltd. business.
Business Review’s “JK Paper Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (JK Paper Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents JK Paper Ltd.'s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
JK Paper Ltd. (JKPL) is Indian branded paper manufacturing company. It is engaged in manufacturing of Fine papers and Packaging boards. The company has two mills located at Rayagad, Orrisa and Songadh, Gujarat. The various products offered by JKPL include coated and uncoated printing and writing papers. JKPL also produces stationary products such as notebooks, note pads, along with photoglossy & Matt paper for developing photo prints. The company produces these papers under brand name JKexcel, for stationary, and JK PHOTOVISTA, for photo prints. The company also offers wide range of coated packaging boards such as JK Tuffcote, JK Ultima, JK IV Board, JK Purefil base and many more. JKPL is headquartered in New Delhi, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. JK Paper Ltd. - Company Overview
2. JK Paper Ltd. - Key Facts
3. JK Paper Ltd. - Business Description
4. JK Paper Ltd. - Major Products and Services
5. JK Paper Ltd. - History
6. JK Paper Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. JK Paper Ltd. - Strengths
6.1.2. JK Paper Ltd. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. JK Paper Ltd. - Opportunities
6.1.4. JK Paper Ltd. - Threats
7. JK Paper Ltd. - Key Competitors
8. JK Paper Ltd. - Key Employees
9. JK Paper Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
10. JK Paper Ltd. - Company Statement
11. JK Paper Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. JK Paper Ltd. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. JK Paper Ltd. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: JK Paper Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: JK Paper Ltd. Major Products and Services
Table 3: JK Paper Ltd. History
Table 4: JK Paper Ltd. Key Employees
Table 5: JK Paper Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: JK Paper Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 7: JK Paper Ltd. Locations
Table 8: JK Paper Ltd., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: JK Paper Ltd., Annual Ratios
Table 10: JK Paper Ltd., Interim Ratios
Table 11: JK Paper Ltd., Share Data
Table 12: JK Paper Ltd. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: JK Paper Ltd., Ratio Charts