The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals In Europe (2nd edition)
- ID: 2077718
- March 2012
- Region: Europe
- 228 Pages
- Research Facts Ltd
Did you know?
- University Hospital Aachen, Germany is the biggest single-building hospital in Europe.
- The 105,000 patients admitted to Odense University Hospital, Denmark, last year, stayed an average of 3.7 days.
- The Liver Transplant Unit at London's King's College Hospital, runs the largest transplantation programme in Europe, carrying out more than 200 procedures a year.
- 16,700 laboratory tests are performed in a typical day at Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands uses 2,053 infusion pumps.
- A Euro 460 million hospital construction project is currently being undertaken at the 1,587 bed LKH-Univ. Hospital Graz, Austria.
- Mr. Alberto Russo is Director of Purchasing at the San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in the second edition of "The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals in Europe".
The 100 hospitals in this report have an average bed capacity of 1,460. This report profiles each one of them. They are located right across Europe from the United Kingdom and France to Germany and Switzerland.
Profile information for each hospital typically includes:
- Hospital Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Hospital Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Hospital Description and Departments, Number of Beds, Patient Volumes, Duration of Stay, Employment and Year Established
Report Target Market:
Usage: performance analysis and partner/alliance identification in areas such as care provision, scientific research, education, training and logistics.
2) Hospital Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers to hospitals who wish to identify top potential customers. Companies who bought the first edition of The 100 Biggest Acute Hospitals In Europe ranged from suppliers of infection control products and automated medication dispensing systems to fire protection technology and energy management solutions.
3) Medical Schools/Hospital Management Associations
This report is also very useful to medical academic institutions and hospital management associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major hospitals in Europe, like Charité Hospital, Rigshospitalet and Vienna General Hospital etc. but this report looks at all 100 of the biggest hospitals in Europe.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Hospital Name
- Hospital Address
- Hospital Telephone
- Hospital Fax
- Hospital Email
- Hospital Website Address
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Number of Doctors
- Number of Nursing Staff
- Key Executives
- Hospital Description
- Hospital Departments
- Number of Beds
- Number of Outpatient Cases
- Number of Inpatient Admissions
- Number of Day Cases
- Number of A&E Attendances
- Average Duration of Stay
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts' customers include most of the world's major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target organisations
- Top level research on all 100 major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Keywords: Acute, Hospital, Healthcare, Europe. SHOW LESS READ MORE >