Data Center Infrastructure Solutions Market
- ID: 2692402
- October 2013
- 62 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Infrastructure Solutions Ease Uncertainties through Modularity, Scalability, and Controllability
The rapid expansion in data center capacities and the subsequent need to control the rack level energy consumption will pave the way for the data center infrastructure solutions market. Considering the introduction level of the market lifecycle of data center infrastructure solutions, this research service aims to present a framework to build a growth strategy that embraces the revenue streams, value proposition, and competitive capabilities in relation to the change in the customer's preferences and expectations from the power vendor regarding the data center power infrastructure. The study period for this research service is from 2013 to 2018.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the data center infrastructure solutions market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products and services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- How will this new business opportunity establish a ground for future acquisitions and strategic alliances by the large industry participants to achieve business scale and competitive advantage?
Definitions—Product and Market
Revenue Definition—An Approach Toward Total Addressable Market
The Value Chain Analysis
Data Center's Buying Behavior
The Authors Story