- Language: English
- Published: May 2015
Management Briefing: FMCG in the Middle East
- ID: 2886038
- April 2014
- Region: Middle East
- 30 Pages
The Middle East has been receiving much attention of late and just-food has reported on a number of activities and issues in the area and their impact on FMCG.
This latest just-food briefing report sets out the opportunities (and challenges) of operating in the Middle East.
It contains a series of interviews with senior executives, including the regional heads for Nestle, Mondelez International and Arla Foods.
We also talk to UK-based exporter Ramsden International, which has done business in the Middle East for two decades but is still expecting to see double-digit growth in the region.
And we hear from UAE-based retailer Choithrams about how it sees the business landscape developing.
- FMCG in the Middle East: Shifting patterns of demand and consumption
- FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: GULFOOD 2014: Nestle eyes tripling of Middle East sales
- FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: GULFOOD 2014: Mondelez's Middle East snacks ambitions
- FMCG in the Middle East: Arla eyes growth in competitive dairy sector
- FMCG in the Middle East: The gluten-free boom
- FMCG in the Middle East: Profile - Almarai
- FMCG in the Middle East: Interview: Ramsden International CEO Sean Ramsden
- FMCG in the Middle East: just the answer - Choithrams operations director Manoj Thanwani
- FMCG in the Middle East: How leading execs view the region