- Language: English
- Published: February 2013
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.: Transport and Logistics Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2073241
- February 2012
- Region: Caribbean
- 32 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.: Transport and Logistics Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.: Transport and Logistics Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
ICD Research's "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.: Transport and Logistics Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (Royal Caribbean) is the world's second largest cruise company. The company operates 40 ships with a passenger capacity of 92,300 across 400 destinations worldwide. The company offers various of board services, including swimming pools, sun decks, lawn decks, spa facilities, beauty salons, bungee jumping trampolines, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, a wide variety of dining options and venues, Las Vegas-style entertainment, conference centers, internet cafes and shore excursions among others. Furthermore, it provides catalogue gift services to the travel agents. It principally operates under five cruise brands, Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises, and CDF Croisières de France. Royal Caribbean is headquartered in Miami (Florida), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions