- Language: English
- 631 Pages
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Global
Global Peripheral Vascular Devices - Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Global
- 722 Pages
- Axis Research Mind
The broad ‘health care' division has been witnessing a rapid growth and technological improvements varying from sector to sector since the past 3-5 years. The evolution of cardiac devices has opened new vistas in the health care industry. Growth rate exhibited by the cardiac devices industry, even during the recession years, confirms the positive growth prospects going ahead.
Global peripheral vascular devices sector forecasts to reach at US$5.5 billion by 2015 at a CAGR of 9.7% during the analysis period 2009-2015. The North American segment accounts for nearly 40% of the global value while Europe claims more than 25% of the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 11.6% driving a market value of US$1.4 billion by 2015.
On a global scale, peripheral vascular stents accounts for approximately 34% while PTA Balloon catheters and Aortic Stent Graft claim second and third largest portions, respectively. Projections for retrievable IVC filter segment indicate a close to 60% of the IVC segment by 2015 leaving permanent type depicts the remaining 40%. Forecasts for balloon occlusion devices market value indicate nearly 45% of the EPD market by 2015 leaving the rest of the market to the catheter occlusion and filter devices.
The report ‘Global Peripheral Vascular Devices - Market Growth Analysis, 2009-2015' reviews the latest trends in cardiac vascular devices with a perceptive attempt to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis on a geographic basis provides strategic business intelligence for healthcare sector investments. The study reveals profitable investment strategies for pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, laboratories, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), government organizations and many more in preferred locations.
The report primarily focuses on:
- Emerging Market Trends
- Advancements in the Technological Space
- Market Demand Of The Segments (By-Region)
- Key Growth Areas and Market Size
- Region-Wise Demand Factor
- Key Competitors Edge
- Investment Strategies
The report covers the market analysis by product types. The subdivisions are as:
Peripheral Vascular Devices
1. Peripheral Vascular Stents
2. PTA Balloon Catheters
3. Aortic Stent Graft
4. Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filters
a. Retrievable Filters
b. Permanent IVC Filters
5. Embolic Protection Devices (EPD)
a. Balloon Occlusion Devices
b. Catheter Occlusion Devices
c. Filter Devices
6. Peripheral Guidewires
7. Synthetic Surgical Grafts
The period considered for the study analysis is 2009-2015. The region wise distribution of the market consists of North America (USA and Canada), Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, New Zealand, South Korea, Australia and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America) and Rest of World (South Africa, Middle East and Rest of Rest of World). Incorporating the recession impacts on the industry, the market growth rate in the major economies such as the U.S., Japan, China etc. are estimated individually for the upcoming years.
More than 700 leading market players are identified and 95 key companies in cardiac medical devices industry that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 239 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed.
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases & published research reports are also used for estimates. Estimates have incorporated recessionary impact on the cardiac devices industry. SHOW LESS READ MORE >