- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: China
2013 Directory of China's Gas Power Plants Bilingual Edition
- ID: 2375857
- January 2013
- Region: China
- ARA China Company Ltd
Natural gas project investment in China was relatively simple and easy just 10 years ago because of the brand new downstream market. It differs a lot since then: LNG plants enjoyed seller market before, while a LNG plant investor today will find himself soon fighting with other 200 LNG plants for buyers; West East Gas Pipeline 1 enjoyed virgin markets alongside its paving route in 2002, while today's Xin-Zhe-Yue Pipeline Network investor has to plan its route within territory of a couple of competing pipelines; In the past, city gas investors could choose to sign golden areas with best sales potential and easy access to PNG supply, while today's investors have to turn their sights to areas where sales potential is limited ... Obviously, today's investors have to consider more to ensure right decision making in a much complicated gas market.
China Natural Gas Map's associated project directories provide readers a fundamental analysis tool to make their decisions. With a completed idea about venders, buyers and competitive projects, analyst would be able to shape a better market model when planning a new investment or marketing program.
2013 Directory of China's Gas Power Plants
This directory records China's 168 conventional gas power plants (including distributed energy stations) and 21 major coal bed methane power plants during the nation's 12th 5-year-plan period. For each recorded project, its project status, location, investor, frontline operator company, general manager in charge, company contact number and address are available.
REASONS TO BUY
- Professional gas industry analyst can save at least 200 working hours;
- Gas power generation project investors will be able to build a basic idea about the latest update of nationwide gas power generation projects;
- Long-distance gas pipeline project investors in China can better optimize their route planning base on a complete update of existing & future downstream power plant users;
- LNG liquefaction project investors in China can better understand their LNG peak-shaving users in the power generation sector.
MAIN USERS OF THIS DIRECTORY
- Gas Power Plant Investors
- Long-distance Pipeline Investors
- LNG Plants and LNG importers
- Gas Power Equipment & Service Providers
- Industry Consulting Companies
This edition is in English and Chinese. SHOW LESS READ MORE >