PRC Segment Update Program on the Canadian Market for Digital Signage Screens (LCD and Plasma) and Hotel Television Sets - Monthly Updates
- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
- Region: Canada
Global Digital Broadcast and Cinematography Cameras Market
Demand Saturation Slows Total Market; But Cinema Propels Product Innovation and Revenue Growth:
The total digital broadcast and cinematography cameras market is in a mature phase and exhibited negligible annual growth in 2012. While digitization and HD sustain demand in the broadcast segment, it is the cinema sector that will fuel growth, albeit marginally. The market used to be distinctly segmented- with specific type of cameras for specific applications, at specific price points.
However, today, cameras are increasingly used interchangeably across applications for reasons such as cost, ease of usage and similarity in features; thereby blurring definitions around products.
The study period is 2011-2017 with the base year as 2012.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- How are the existing companies going to shape up the market?
- What are the current market trends in the market, and how are competitors continuing to provide value-priced products?
- What technical trends are shaping the marketplace today? What disruptions are on the horizon, and what implications does this have on future product strategy?
- How are the solutions going to evolve in terms of features and functionalities?
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Digital Broadcast and Cinematography Cameras Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Studio Cameras Segment Breakdown
5. Cinematography Cameras Segment Breakdown
6. ENG Cameras Segment Breakdown
7. EFP Cameras Segment Breakdown
8. Hot Company Watchlist
9. The Last Word