- Published: May 2011
Real Estate In Kenya 2012
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Kenya
- 20 Pages
- RedBrick Africa Ltd
The real estate market in Kenya is booming. A lot of investment is being made in the sector and millions of shillings are put in every day to ensure maximum returns for investors. Investors are constantly seeking the best deals to give them the best returns, but often, these decisions are made blind, with little or no information guiding them.
This report seeks to bridge this gap. By providing a comprehensive, up to date quarterly guide on the industry in Kenya, this product will provide the best reference point for investors wishing to make the most of their investment. As a third party, with no vested interests in anything highlighted in the report, the product is an unbiased, accurate and credible source of information. As an investor, you cannot afford not to have this report as a reference point for your investment portfolio.
You cannot go wrong with this information, and you cannot succeed without it. Get informed today and make the most of your investment in the industry in Kenya.
1. Research Report Background
3. Price Range For Houses And Apartments
4. Expected Rental Incomes
5. Price Ranges for Undeveloped Land
6. Return on Investment analysis
7. SWOT analysis of the industry
8. Total estimated size of the market
9. Growth potential and opportunity for players in the market.
10. Barriers to entry for players in the industry and how to overcome them.
11. Environmental changes in the industry.
12. Customer Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
Sources of Information
About RedBrick Research