- Language: English
- 663 Pages
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
Analysis of the European Audio Conferencing Services Market
- ID: 2698288
- November 2013
- Region: Europe
- 63 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Increase in Volume of Minutes to Offset Price Decline in the Near Term
This research study presents an analysis of the Audio Conferencing Services Market in Europe.
The study discusses key market trends, drivers, and restraints, and provides market sizing and forecasts for the European market. Regional breakdowns include UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, Nordics, and Rest of Europe.
The study also provides market shares and profiles for the major audio conferencing service providers in Europe.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market continuing to grow? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key trends impacting on the growth of this market?
- How are vendors positioned to meet the evolving needs of customers in this market?
- What are the differences between country level markets in Europe?
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Forecasts and Trends
4. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
5. Country Analysis
6. The Last Word