Emerging Opportunities in Global Biometrics Market - Commercial Applications will Help the Market Grow Manifold
- ID: 2640927
- September 2013
- Region: Global
- 137 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
This study analyzes the emerging applications in the global biometrics market. The commercial biometrics segment is growing and hence new and emerging applications are expected to grow across all vertical markets. This study focuses on the trends, challenges, and factors driving market growth. Also included are products, vertical and regional market analyses, along with a competitive analysis.
As this is an emerging application, suppliers' initiatives have been discussed, and a list of key market participants and their respective market rankings have been included. This research service provides the necessary business intelligence to accelerate growth in a fast-paced market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the key trends in the market?
- What are the key drivers and restraints affecting the market?
- How is the market structured, and how will the market grow in the short and long terms?
- What are the technologies and products available, and who are some of the key competitors?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Emerging Opportunities in Biometrics Market
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
5. Forecast and Trends
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
7. Financial Services Segment Breakdown
8. Retail Segment Breakdown
9. Healthcare Segment Breakdown
10. IT and Telecom Segment Breakdown
11. Industrial Segment Breakdown
12. Others Segment Breakdown
13. The Americas Breakdown
14. EMEA Breakdown
15. APAC Breakdown
16. The Last Word