• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Andean Region Electric Variable Speed Drives Market
Frost & Sullivan, October 2012, Pages: 56
This research service provides insight into the electric variable speed drives market. Alternating current (AC) drives, direct current (DC) drives, and servo drives are the segments that comprise this market. The Andean region (Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, and Bolivia) is the focus of this study. The factors driving and restraining the market are discussed. Also provided is a market revenue forecast for 2011 to 2016. Market trends and opportunities, the main distribution channels in the market, the most significant end-user segments, and the competitive environment are analyzed. Furthermore, vertical markets, including metal & mining, oil & gas, and food & beverage, are reviewed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the size of the Andean region’s electric variable drives market, and what is the size of each of its segments: AC drives, DC drives, and servo drives?
- What is the growth rate for the Andean region’s electric variable drives market?
- What is this market’s distribution channels and what are the most important purchasing factors for this market?
- What are the factors that will drive growth for the Andean region’s electric variable drives market?
- What are the most significant industry verticals for this market?
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Total Electric Variable Speed Drives Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4 The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.