China Natural Gas Map's associated project directories provide readers a fundamental analysis tool to make their decisions. With a completed idea about venders, buyers and competitive projects, analyst would be able to shape a better market model when planning a new investment or marketing program.
2013 Directory of China's Gas Chemical & Coal-to-Gas Projects
This directory records China's 115 natural gas chemical bases and 88 coal-to-gas projects during the nation's 12th 5-year-plan period. For each recorded project, its project status, location, operation mode (SNG or UCG), investor, frontline operator company, general manager in charge, company contact number and address are available.
REASONS TO BUY
- Professional gas industry analyst can save at least 250 working hours;
- Gas chemical project investors will be able to build a basic idea about the latest update of nationwide industry peers;
- With associated natural gas pipeline directory and LNG directory, coal-to-gas project investors can better plan their sales channel by understanding who and where their downstream users or buyers are;
- Inter-provincial and inter-city gas pipeline project investors in China can optimize the coal-to-gas production as unconventional upstream gas sources into their pipeline route design.
MAIN USERS OF THIS DIRECTORY
- Gas Chemical Plant Investors
- Coal-to-Gas Project Investors
- Long-distance Pipeline Investors
- Gas Chemical Equipment & Service Providers
- Coal-to-Gas Equipment & Service Providers
- Industry Consulting Companies