U.S. DoD C4ISR Services Market
- ID: 2336273
- November 2012
- Region: United States
- 61 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Opportunities to Expand Participation
This research service focuses on the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), command and control, communications, computers, intelligence, and surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) services contract spending. Included in this service are research, development, testing, and evaluation (RDT&E), procurement, and operations and maintenance (O&M), services. The DoD C4ISR services contracts included in this study are comprised of the Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force, and Joint Service spending. This study indicates which technology products and services are emphasized in DoD C4ISR services contracts. The base year for financial spending is 2011, and the market forecast is from 2012 to 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the areas of growth within the DoD C4ISR Services market; what procurement will be the focus through 2017?
- What segments, technologies, and types of services make up the market?
- What are the leading drivers and restraints for the DoD C4ISR services market?
- What are the major types of DoD C4ISR Services?
- What services will contract spending emphasize?
- What companies are leading the DoD C4SIR Services market?
DoD C4ISR Services Market Overview
Total DoD C4ISR Services Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecasts and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective
C4ISR Services Breakdown
The Last Word