Epilepsy Therapeutics in Asia Pacific Markets to 2019 - Treatment Options Enhanced As Novel Next Generation AEDs Show Improved Safety and Tolerability
- Language: English
- 66 Pages
- Published: March 2014
- Region: Asia
The latest report Epilepsy Pipeline Highlights – 2014, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global epilepsy market. It covers emerging therapies for epilepsy in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
The report provides epilepsy pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
The report provides epilepsy pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
The report provides epilepsy pipeline molecules by the Originator Company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
Find out which epilepsy pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2017.
- Epilepsy phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Epilepsy phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Epilepsy phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Epilepsy preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Epilepsy discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Epilepsy pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
1. Epilepsy Pipeline by Stages
2. Epilepsy Pipeline by Drug Class
3. Epilepsy Pipeline by Company
4. Epilepsy Phase 3 Clinical Trial Insights
5. Epilepsy Phase 2 Clinical Trial Insights
6. Epilepsy Phase 1 Clinical Trial Insights
7. Epilepsy Preclinical Research Insights
8. Epilepsy Discovery Stage Insights
10. Research Methodology
Table 1: Epilepsy Phase 3 Clinical Trials, 2014
Table 2: Epilepsy Phase 2 Clinical Trials, 2014
Table 3: Epilepsy Phase 1 Clinical Trials, 2014
Table 4: Epilepsy Preclinical Research, 2014
Table 5: Epilepsy Discovery Stage, 2014
Figure 1: Epilepsy Pipeline Molecules by Clinical Trials Stage, 2014
Figure 2: Epilepsy Pipeline Molecules by Drug Class, 2014
Figure 3: Epilepsy Pipeline Molecules by Company, 2014
Figure 4: Epilepsy Phase 3 Clinical Trial Highlights, 2014
Figure 5: Epilepsy Phase 2 Clinical Trial Highlights, 2014
Figure 6: Epilepsy Phase 1 Clinical Trial Highlights, 2014
Figure 7: Epilepsy Preclinical Research Highlights, 2014
Figure 8: Epilepsy Discovery Stage Highlights, 2014