- Language: English
- 300 Pages +
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Australia
2012 Global Automotive Classifieds Annual
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Global
- 107 Pages
- Advanced Interactive Media Group LLC
The AIM Group 2012 Global Automotive Classifieds Annual profiles the top auto portals in more than 30 countries. We found some amazingly innovative companies, with lessons to share that can solve problems for automotive advertising publishers everywhere, whether they publish print, online or both. And the lessons work just as well for real estate and recruitment advertising publishers, too!
In a 107-page Classified Intelligence Report annual, the AIM Group looks at the “state of the art” in the auto advertising industry. We report on one of the latest technologies, “responsive design,” and the use of social media for generating traffic and providing listings. We look at sites that offer apps for IPhones and Android phones, and mobile versions of websites.
- What's happening in automotive advertising?
- Which publishers are the most forward-looking and creative?
- How are auto advertising sites and publishers finding new revenues?
- What's the impact of social tools and mobile devices?
This CIR reviews top automotive classifieds companies in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- East and West Africa
- Australia SHOW LESS READ MORE >