Vital Signs Monitoring Market - Market Landscape Analysis of Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices, Pulse Oximeters and Temperature Monitoring Devices - Forecasts up to 2018
- Language: English
- 142 Pages
- Published: August 2013
U.S. Pulse Oximetry Market
Focus on Non-Hospital Clients to Expand Customer Base
The research service examines the pulse oximetry monitoring equipment market in the United States of America. Analyses include market dynamics, revenue forecasts, market share analysis, and competitive structure. The market has been segmented as: stand alone and OEM pulse oximeters. The stand alone segment is further divided into sub-segments - bed side, hand held, finger pulse, and wrist worn. Market engineering measurements, revenue, and top competitors including market shares have been analysed for the total market. The appendix includes average selling prices of selected products and product profiles of selected companies.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing; how long will it continue to grow; and at what rate?
- Are the current competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products and services offered currently meeting customer needs, or are there additional developments needed?
- Are vendors in the market ready to work independently, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Total Pulse Oximetry Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Stand Alone Segment Breakdown
OEM Segment Breakdown
The Last Word
Decision Support Database