Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd in Consumer Foodservice (World)
- ID: 2373454
- October 2013
- Region: Global
- 32 pages
- Euromonitor International
Seven & I Holdings, the largest convenience store fast food operator in the world, was among the strongest performing consumer foodservice players in 2012. Growth was driven by aggressive outlet expansion in its domestic market, Japan, as well as internationally, including in the US, where the company was able to widen its network through a number of acquisitions of smaller convenience store chains.
The International’s Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd in Consumer Foodservice (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examining its performance in the Consumer Foodservice industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.