This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the US transfusion diagnostic market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in US; provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of transfusion diagnostic products by individual product.
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT, by country and market segment:
- Blood Centers - Plasma Fractionation Facilities - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the transfusion diagnostics market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
READ MORE >