The worldwide enzyme market for food and beverage industry is expected to reach $1.69 billion by 2018, with a moderate growth over the next five years. The use of enzyme is growing in food and beverage processing industry as it is an essential ingredient in food items. Because of their protein nature in food items, the demand for enzyme has increased. Food and beverage processing enzyme market is highly consolidated as four key players contribute approximately 90% of the market.
Increasing health concerns and declining use of emulsifier in food and beverage products provide growth opportunities to food and beverage processing enzyme manufacturers to produce more innovative products.
The author analyses the challenges faced by the industry. The industry is facing growing challenges from government regulation as according to government rules, enzymes need to be certified as safe by FDA before applying it in food processing. The industry has also endured such challenges as significant drop in bakery segment and increased cost of food and beverage processing enzyme feedstock.
The report highlights the key drivers of the industry. Now-a-days, changing lifestyle has
changed the food habits too. Consumers prefer ready-to-eat products. To procure them, enzymes are used. One of the biggest drivers is reduction in the use of emulsifier in baking segment. Enzymes are cost-effective and provide better food safety, thus increasing its demand in the food industry. The report presents key insights on the food and beverage processing enzyme market with drivers and challenges which will help the manufacturers to find out their strengths and weaknesses to face the challenges.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “The Global Food and Beverage Processing Enzyme Market 2013 2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size and growth rates of the food and beverage processing enzyme market by
applications and by region in terms of value
- Global food and beverage processing enzyme market trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) in by applications and by region in terms of value
- Major drivers and challenges of global food and beverage processing enzyme market
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis for global food and beverage processing enzyme market
- Growth opportunities and emerging trend for global food and beverage processing enzyme market
- Opinions of industry experts
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
READ MORE >
The author has closely tracked and conducted research on composites and other markets since 1998. This research project was designed to determine the current, trend, and forecast analyses for the global food and beverage processing enzyme market. The author compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis on it. The author then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process
This study is a culmination of seven to eight months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. Our analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth secondary research and telephonic interviews with leading players of global food and beverage processing enzyme market
- In-depth analysis of financial statements and annual reports of leading producers of global food and beverage processing enzyme market
- Thorough study of the global food and beverage processing enzyme market
- Extensive search of current published literature, market and database information including industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
The author collects a significant amount of uninterpreted data from a variety of sources and converts this into intelligent data as follows. The intelligent data is used by our clients for making confident business decisions. The following figure is a graphical representation of the end-to-end research process.