- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
Opportunity Analysis of the Energy Management Services in Brazil - An Emerging Market with Double-digit Growth Opportunities
- ID: 2375226
- December 2012
- Region: Brazil
- 58 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
An Emerging Market With Double-digit Growth Opportunities
The Brazilian energy management services (EMS) market is still in a nascent growth stage. However, competitors expect double-digit growth, mainly because of governmental incentives in energy efficiency programs. Customer awareness is expected to increase, although there is apprehension in investing in such long-term payback projects. Moreover, the funding offer, especially from the government, will have a considerable growth until 2017. In 2012, the market is estimated in US$ 697.3 million. Considerable growth is expected in the construction sector until 2016 as a result of the FIFA World Cup in 2014 and the Olympic Games in 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Will these companies continue to exist, or will they be acquired by other companies?
- Are the existing competitors meeting customer needs, or is additional development necessary?
- What are the opportunities for market entrants, and what may lead the differentiation in the market?
- Are there complementary markets that may impact or be affected by the EMS market?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Total Energy Management Services Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
ESCOs, Installers, and Independent Consulting Firms Segment Breakdown
OEMs Segment Breakdown
Engineering and Architecture Companies Segment Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)