Reality Check on Key Brazilian Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions Markets: Small and Medium Businesses are Changing the UCC Landscape
- Language: English
- 99 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Brazil
This research service analyzes the Mexican unified communications and collaboration solutions market. The market continues to grow within the context of the ongoing global recession. Increased awareness within the enterprise space coupled with an expanding distribution channel is helping to drive UC sales. The small and medium businesses space represents a high-growth opportunity for vendors and the channel, especially as hosted UC and collaboration solutions continue to gain acceptance. The study examines the following applications: traditional and IP telephony, unified messaging, videoconferencing endpoints solutions, on-premises e-mail server licenses, and unified clients. The base year is 2011, and the forecast period is 2012-2018.
Key Questions That This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist, or will they be acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- Which technology trends will affect the unified communications market?
- Do the products/services currently offered meet customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to offer new services and to integrate them into a new platform?
Total UC and Collaboration Solutions Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
UC Client Segment Breakdown
Unified Messaging Segment Breakdown
Videoconferencing Segment Breakdown
On-premises E-mail Server Licenses Segment Breakdown
IP Telephony Segment Breakdown
Traditional Telephony Segment Breakdown
IP Phones Segment Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)