Digital visual interface (DVI) and high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) are related high-bandwidth, unidirectional, uncompressed interface standards while, DisplayPort is a fully digital, packet-based technology. This Microsoft Excel pivot table report provides forecasts of the worldwide display interface device market for the 2010-2016 period with detailed segmentation by device type and technology.
With this report clients can
- Determine which devices are forecast to adopt which interface
- Develop strategic marketing plans by interface technology
- Create product roadmaps based on forecasts of unit shipments and adoption rates
- Track which PC/Display interfaces are being adopted into which CE devices.
Forecasts are provided for 50 different devices in the following major categories:
- Cellular devices
- Computing devices
- Peripheral devices
- Portable consumer electronics devices
- Stationary consumer electronics devices
Forecasts are also broken down further into the following technology segments:
- External DisplayPort
- Embedded DisplayPor