- Language: English
- 124 Pages
- Published: August 2010
- Region: Global
Analysis of the United States Bone Grafts and Bone Graft Substitutes Market: Growth Opportunities in Niche Emerging Areas
- Published: December 2012
- Region: United States
- 131 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
This research service considers products and companies in the bone grafts and bone graft substitutes market in the United States. This market expects to witness many technology advancements in the next decade. A thorough analysis of revenue forecasts, unit forecasts, technological advances, and pricing are provided for the market’s various segments including: machine allografts, standard allografts, demineralized bone matrix, bone morphogenetic proteins (BMP), bone graft substitutes, and platelet concentration systems markets. Market engineering measurements, drivers, and restraints are covered along with an analysis of the market’s highly competitive landscape. The base year is 2011; the forecast period extends through 2016.
Market Overview - Definitions
- This research service covers products on the market, products in development, and units, price, and revenue forecasts. Market challenges, including drivers and restraints, are identified and assessed.
- Units used in the study include:
-- Number of units: This indicates the number of individual units used in surgery. These units are measured in cc (cubic centimeters).
-- Prices are represented in U.S. dollars. The price is represented as the average selling price (ASP) based on the prices of various units listed by respective manufacturers.
-- Revenue is represented in U.S. dollars. Revenue is a product of the number of units and ASP in a year.
- Annual revenue for public companies was derived from annual reports. Revenue for private companies was based on primary interviews.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the bone grafts market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the primary drivers of market expansion and growth opportunities in large and small segments of the market?
- Which segments are expanding the most, and which are declining?
- What type of regulations are affecting the market?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- How is the competition in the market? Are some companies poised for more growth than others? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Bone Grafts and Bone Graft Substitutes Market
-- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
-- Forecast and Trends
-- Competitive Analysis
- Machined Bone Allograft Segment Breakdown
- Standard Bone Allograft Segment Breakdown
- DBM Segment Breakdown
- Bone Graft Substitutes Segment Breakdown
- BMP Segment Breakdown
- Cell-based Matrices Segment Breakdown
- Platelet Concentration System Segment Breakdown
- The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)