Fungicides China News
- ID: 2758651
- July 2016
- Region: China
- 39 Pages
- CCM Information
In July 2016, the overall domestic fungicide market runs stably. The market prices of most fungicide technical stand still, except for decreases in some.
In particular, affected by the abundant market supply and the coming of slack season, the market price of chlorothalonil plunged after reaching its peak in H1. Despite the fact that tebuconazole technical producers are busy fulfilling their orders and market supply remains tight, the high market price at present reduces purchase from downstream enterprises. As a result, tebuconazole technical producers have to lower their transaction price to make a deal. In addition, the market prices of propiconazole and carbendazim also fall this month for various reasons.
There is also favorable news this month. Some enterprises intend to raise funds in the capital market, so as to take active measures to deal with the downturn in current market. For instance, Suli Chemical plans to launch IPO for its 1,000 t/a azoxystrobin TC and 10,000 t/a pesticide formulations projects, which will expand the production capacity of its leading fungicides. ABA Chemicals announced its plan to make a private placement of =USD157.90 million (RMB1.05 billion) to consolidate its main business, like some premium pesticide intermediates (triazole, strobilurin and SDHI fungicide technical) with good reputation.
- China's market price of chlorothalonil falls dramatically in July 2016
- Hubei's 10,086 t/a pesticide technical and intermediate project suspended suddenly
- Fungicidal seed coating agent market in rapid growth
- Suli Chemical to launch IPO for 1,000 t/a azoxystrobin TC and 10,000 t/a pesticide formulations projects
- ABA Chemicals to make private placement to strengthen main business
- Shanghai Nongle to launch biofungicides production expansion projects to consolidate business strengths
- China's exports of carbendazim TC: rises in both volume and price from Jan. to April 2016
- Guidelines on Selecting Field Testing Areas of Efficacy of Registered Pesticides (Trial) issued officially
- Review of pesticide-related policies in China in H1 2016
- Six fungicide technical registered in China in June 2016
- Limin Chemical's mancozeb HPLC recognized by experts from CIPAC
- SRICI formulates first Chinese FAO standards for innovative pesticides
- Registration certificate of the last streptomycin for agricultural use expires in China
- Limin Chemical to set up new wholly-owned subsidiary for further development
- Lianhetech Dezhou resumes production after explosion accident
- Shandong collects green technologies and products for vegetable pests & diseases control and prevention nationwide
- Another 3 domestic enterprises obtain Production Approval Certificates for pyraclostrobin technical
- Dalian Chemphy to launch 600 t/a zoxamide technological upgrading project
- Nanjing Red Sun to construct fungicide supply chain to complete pesticide business
- Potato late blight: moderate occurrence in northern China
- China's market price of tebuconazole falls despite tight supply in July 2016
- China's market price of difenoconazole technical keeps stable in July 2016
- China's market price of propiconazole technical continues falling in July 2016
- Occurrence prediction for rice false smut and rice blast in Mianxian, Shaanxi
- Some domestic carbendazim producers lower quotations in July 2016
- Ex-works prices of main fungicides in China, July 2016
- Shanghai Port prices of main fungicides in China, July 2016
- FOB Shanghai prices of main fungicides in China, July 2016
Affected by the abundant market supply and the coming of slack season, China's market price of chlorothalonil plunged after reaching its peak. In fact, the previous high price was mainly out of the short market supply of chlorothalonil in H1 2016.
On 27 June, 2016, a sudden public notification from the press office of the Government of Qianjiang City, Hubei Province stated that, after deliberation, the municipal party committee and government decided to stop Hubei August's 1,0086 t/a highly efficient and environmentally-friendly pesticide technical and intermediate construction project which involves over 80 kinds of pesticide technical.
Seed coating agent market has attracted more and more attentions from industry insiders in recent years. Fungicidal seed coating agent, as an important member of the seed coating agent series, are developing rapidly now.
On 30 June, 2016, Suli Chemical's IPO prospectus was publicized by the CSRC. The company plans to raise funds for some pesticide projects, which will not only expand the production capacity of its leading products but also facilitate R&D of new products and strengthen the technical support to its main business.
On 30 June, 2016, ABA Chemicals announced its plan to make a private placement of =USD157.90 million (RMB1.05 billion) to consolidate its main business. This will allow the company to expand production of its products with sound market reputation, like some pesticide intermediates (triazole, strobilurin and SDHI fungicide technical) as well as pharmaceutical intermediates & chemicals related to treatment of tumor and cardiovascular diseases.
In order to consolidate its biofungicide business strength, Shanghai Nongle is planning to to adjust the current product structure and also launch a couple of biofungicides production expansion projects.
From Jan. to April 2016, China's exports of carbendazim technical grew in both volume and average price over the same period last year. Moreover, export destinations and exporters (by manufacturer) were of high concentration.
On 28 June, 2016, the ICAMA officially issued the Guidelines on Selecting Field Testing Areas of Efficacy of Registered Pesticides (Trial), which was formulated by itself and is to be implemented from 1 Aug., 2016 onwards.
The pesticide industry is always attracting much attention. In H1 2016, China issued a dozen of pesticide-related policies and regulations, mainly concerning high toxicity pesticides, pesticide registration, zero growth of pesticide consumption, quality and safety of agricultural produce and some industrial standards.
According to the ICAMA, there were altogether six fungicide technical registered in June 2016. Accordingly, 2 were one-year temporary registrations and the rest were official registrations valid for 5 years.