• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
2012-2013 Recruitment Advertising Annual
Advanced Interactive Media Group LLC, January 2013, Pages: 148
Be nimble, be quick … Be social, be mobile
Recruitment sites find new ways to serve employers and job-seekers
Recruitment advertising sites around the world are reporting increases in ad volume and traffic, if not revenue. Major global investments are being made in mobile technology and social media. The influence of social behaviors, both online and offline, is changing consumer expectations from job-seekers and job advertisers.
The 2012 / 2013 Recruitment Advertising Annual is the final Classified Intelligence Report for 2012. This special 148-page report profiles about 90 recruitment sites in 30 countries. This report aimed to compile a country-by-country analysis with particular focus around the Top 3 in terms of traffic, listings, revenue or other metrics. Included are more than 90 graphs and charts for quick statistics. Further, the report highlights some “hidden gems” - interesting initiatives from recruitment sites.
The report provides targeted, global recruitment advertising insight including:
- An overview of the first-ever, European Job Board Summit in London
- A look at social and mobile - where job boards are headed
- A look at how job-seekers who only search reactively through online or print job listings will not be competitive
- Reporting on how recruitment sites must evolve to help hiring managers build a proactive database of passive job candidates
- Trends and strategies for going mobile-social and getting results
- A report on one of the recruitment leaders, Monster.com, which is losing steam - or is it?
This CIR reviews top global classifieds companies in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic