- Language: English
- 688 Pages
- Published: July 2013
India Accounting Software Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019
- Published: May 2014
- Region: India
- 77 Pages
- TechSci Research
According to “India Accounting Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the revenues of accounting software market are forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 16% during 2014-19. The demand for accounting software is expected to be driven majorly by rapidly increasing adoption of online and customized accounting software. The growth of Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) market in India would also augment the usage of accounting software in LPO companies. In India, southern region is the leader in accounting software market on the back of well-established IT infrastructure, increasing IT spending along with presence of large number of SMBs and financial institutions.
In addition, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are expected to be implemented in India from 1st April' 2015, which would further spur the demand for accounting software in the country over the forecast period. In Indian accounting software industry, Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is the market leader in terms of revenues, followed by Busy Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Marg Compusoft Pvt. Ltd. and Intuit Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
A comprehensive accounting software offers a multitude of benefits such as providing sales / tax invoicing and excise invoicing, cost estimates, customer information, billing, book keeping, credit management, financial statement, interest calculation, scenario management, multi-currency accounting, etc., to an organization. Modern-day accounting systems are equipped with automated features and multi-user accessibility. The overall accounting software market can be broadly categorized into three segments including accounting software, practice management and software tools. In 2013, accounting software segment accounted for the largest revenue share of the overall Indian accounting software market, and was followed by practice management segment. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and corporations are the major end users of accounting software, followed by CA firms and educational institutes.
Key Topics Covered
- India Accounting Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional & Pricing Analysis Segmental Analysis – Accounting Software, Practice Management & Software Tools
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Strategic Recommendations & Competitive Landscape
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of accounting software market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, accounting software companies and channel partners to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with accounting software, practice management and software tools companies. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. India Software Industry Market Outlook
4. India Accounting Software Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Segment
4.2.2. By End User
4.2.3. By Region
5. India Accounting Software Pricing Analysis
6. India Finance & Legal Process Outsourcing Services
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
8.1. Strategic Tie-ups By Key Players
8.2. IFRS Implementation
8.3. Online Accounting Software
8.4. Customized Accounting Software
9. India Economic Outlook
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
10.2. Busy Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
10.3. Marg Compusoft Pvt. Ltd.
10.4. Intuit Technology Services Private Limited
10.5. K.D.K. Softwares India Pvt. Ltd.
10.6. CCH Collaborative Solutions India
10.7. SAP India Pvt. Ltd.
10.8. Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
11. Customer Feedback
12. Strategic Recommendations
List of Figures
Figure 1: India Software Industry Market Size, By Value, 2012 – 2019F (USD Billion)
Figure 2: India Accounting Software Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2013
Figure 3: India Accounting Software Market Size, By Value, 2010 – 2013 (USD Million)
Figure 4: India Accounting Software Market Size, By Value, 2014E – 2019F (USD Million)
Figure 5: India Accounting Software Market Share, By Segment, By Value, 2013
Figure 6: India Accounting Software Market Share, By Segment, By Value, 2019F
Figure 7: India Accounting Software Market Share, By End User, By Value, 2013
Figure 8: India Accounting Software Market Share, By End User, By Value, 2019F
Figure 9: India SME IT Spending Market Size, By Value, 2012 – 2019F (USD Billion)
Figure 10: India Accounting Software Market Share, By Region, By Value, 2013 & 2019F
Figure 11: India Legal Process Outsourcing Market Size, By Value (USD Billion)
List of Tables
Table 1: India Accounting Software Pricing Analysis, By Company, 2013
Table 2: Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Financial Revenues, 2011, 2012 and 2013 (USD Million)
Table 3: Marg Compusoft Pvt. Ltd. Key Personnel Contact Details
- Busy Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- CCH Collaborative Solutions India
- Intuit Technology Services Private Limited
- K.D.K. Softwares India Pvt. Ltd.
- Marg Compusoft Pvt. Ltd.
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
- SAP India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.