2016 Emerging Opportunities in the UK Enteric Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market
- ID: 3442373
- October 2015
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 322 pages
- VPG Market Research
About This Report
This new 322-page report presents detailed analysis of the UK Enteric Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals, Commercial and Public Health Labs.
In addition to market share and sales forecasts, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics,
Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used
for microbiology testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative
technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies,
market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as ’s proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains 322 pages and 20 tables
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Bayer Healthcare
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher