• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Analysis of the U.S. Defense Geospatial Market - Focus Shifts from Products to Tools and Services
Frost & Sullivan, October 2012, Pages: 52
This research service examines the U.S. defense geospatial market from 2011 to 2017. The market has grown as new tools and technologies have been developed through real-world operations. Afghanistan and Iraq have provided problem sets driving innovation and development of better geospatial tools and services. Geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) has matured into its own specialty, creating many analysis variables from human terrain to sensor/radar development. The commercial geospatial market is propagating these events and delivering technologies to mobile users in numerous industries quicker and more efficiently. As the defense geospatial market expands, planners will look toward commercial solutions to meet operational requirements.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How much share of the geospatial market is available within the unclassified realm?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Are geospatial products and services an industry or a market? Will companies, products and services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies?
- How will the structure of the geospatial market change with time?
- Are geospatial products and services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Total Defense Geospatial Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Defense Geospatial Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.