China Natural Gas Map's associated project directories provide readers a fundamental analysis tool to make their decisions. With a completed idea about venders, buyers and competitive projects, analyst would be able to shape a better market model when planning a new investment or marketing program.
2013 DIRECTORY OF CHINA'S LNG PROJECTS
This directory records China's 43 LNG terminals, 198 LNG Plants and 663 LNG Satellite Stations during the nation's 12th 5-year-plan period. For each recorded project, its project status, location, main functions (LNG receiving, liquefaction or regasification), investor, frontline operator company, general manager in charge, company contact number and address are available.
REASONS TO BUY
- Professional gas industry analyst can save at least 900 working hours;
- LNG suppliers (liquefaction plants and imports) can better plan their marketing program based on a complete idea about both competitive LNG supply sources and LNG buyers in China;
- LNG buyers can optimize their future LNG contracts with more choices for both existing and emerging LNG suppliers in China;
- LNG fueling station investors can, with associated city gas franchisers directory, better plan project sites with a complete idea about both LNG supply sources and potential market entrance barriers by regions.
MAIN USERS OF THIS DIRECTORY
- LNG Plants and LNG importers
- LNG Sales Companies
- City Gas Project Investors
- LNG Fueling Station Investors
- LNG Equipment & Service Providers
- Industry Consulting Companies
The directory is available in English, Chinese or in a bilingual edition.