- Language: English
- 140 Pages
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
Strategic Analysis of the Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- 143 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
Stagnating Local Markets Accelerate the Globalization of In Vitro Diagnostics Companies.
Despite global economic and industry challenges, In vitro diagnostics (IVD) markets are growing robustly at double the rate of the global pharmaceutical industry.
This deliverable research leverages primary and secondary sources of global research. Market segments include immunochemistry, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG), point-of-care testing (POCT), molecular diagnostics, hematology, clinical microbiology, and hemostasis. Regions include United States, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. Each segment includes revenue forecasts for 2009 to 2017, market share, competitive landscape, and product analysis.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Which segments of the market are growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What primary strategies are the competitors employing to sustain growth?
- What do the key M&A deals indicate about the market?
- What are the market drivers and restraints for global IVD and for emerging markets?
- What percent of the global IVD market does each region contribute? Which regions are growing the fastest?
- Which new technologies following next generation sequencing have the potential to be future IVD applications?
Total IVD Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Immunochemistry Segment Breakdown
Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Segment Breakdown
Point-of-Care Testing Segment Breakdown
Molecular Diagnostics Segment Breakdown
Hematology Segment Breakdown
Clinical Microbiology Segment Breakdown
Hemostasis Segment Breakdown
The Last Word