Research Report on Global Top 50 Tire Enterprises, 2012-2013
- ID: 2623492
- August 2013
- Region: Global, China
- 60 Pages
- China Research & Intelligence
Through analyzing many global tire manufacturing enterprises, CRI ranked global Top 50 tire enterprises by business income (USD) of each tire manufacturing enterprises. Because of factors like exchange rate, CRI's ranking list of each enterprise may have some difference with the lists issued by other research institutes in the U.S. and Europe. However, the Top 50 enterprises cover the major global tire manufacturing enterprises.
In 2012, the sales revenue of Bridgestone tires was JPY 2.5572 trillion (USD 29.8 billion), globally ranking the first. In 2012, the sales revenue of Michelin tires was about USD 28.4 billion, globally ranking the second. Meanwhile, the sales revenue of Goodyear and Continental AG was USD 21 billion and USD 12.8 billion respectively, globally ranking the third and the fourth respectively. In 2012, among global Top 50 tire enterprises, only the four tire enterprises with the annual sales revenue exceeding USD 10 billion. Among the other forty-six enterprises, enterprise with the highest annual sales revenue was Pirelli (about USD 8 billion) and enterprise with the lowest annual sales revenue was China Shandong Jinyu Tire Co., Ltd. (less than USD 400 million). In 2012, sales revenue of the Top 50 tire enterprises totaled over USD 180 billion.
Over ten of the Top 50 tire enterprises are China native enterprises. In addition, the Top 10 enterprises all have established plants in China. CRI predicts that more Chinese enterprises will enter the list of Top 50 tire enterprises in the coming years. In recent years, although the costs of labor, land, energy are increasing constantly, CRI predicts that China tire industry will still possesses certain advantages in the world thanks to its complete tire industry chain. CRI issues research reports on global Top 50 tire enterprises every year to record their development paths.
Through this report, the readers can acquire the following information:
- Introduction of Top 50 Tire Enterprises and Business Statuses
- Sales Value of Top 50 Tire Enterprises, 2009-2012
- Contact Information of Top 50 Tire Enterprises
The following enterprises and people are proposed to purchase this report:
- Tire Manufacturing Enterprises
- Tire Trade Enterprises
- Enterprises Related to Tire Industry Chain
- Investors and Research Institutes Concerned About Tire Industry SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 Enterprise Profile
1.2 Operation Status
2.1 Enterprise Profile
2.2 Operation Status
3.1 Enterprise Profile
3.2 Operation Status (Structures of 4-50 are similar to that of 1-3, all containing enterprise profile and operation status)
4. Continental AG
6. Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
7. Hankook Tires
8. Yokohama Rubber
9. Cheng Shin Rubber
10. Cooper Tire and Rubber
11. Kumho Tire
12. Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd.
13.Toyo Tire and Rubber Co., Ltd.
14. Triangle Group
15. Giti Tire
16. Apollo Tyre
18. Nokian Tyres
19. Shandong Linglong Rubber Co., Ltd.
20. Double Coin Holdings Ltd.
22. Xingyuan Tire
24. Giti Tire Corporation
25. Qingdao Doublestar Tire Co., Ltd.
26. J.K Tyre
28. Qingdao Sailun Co., Ltd.
29. Guizhou Tyre
30. Belarus Tire
31. Kenda Tire
32. Shandong Hengfeng Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd.
33. Shandong Shengtai Wheel Co., Ltd.
34. SEAT Tire
35. Shandong Wanda Group
36. Jiangsu General Science Technology Co., Ltd.
37. BriSA/Bridgestone-Sarbach Tire
38. Titan International Inc.
39. Birla Tyres
40. South China Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
41. Shandong Luhe Group
43. Carlisle Tire and Wheel Company
44. Balkrishna Industries
45. Federal Tire Co., Ltd.
46. Nankang Rubber Tire
47. Shandong Sangong Rubber Co., Ltd.
49. Double Happiness Tyre
50. Shandong Jinyu Tire Co., Ltd.
Chart Business Segment of Bridgestone
Chart Operations of Michelin 2008-2012
Chart Operations of Goodyear Tire 2008-2012
Chart Operations of Continental AG 2008-2012
Chart Operations of Pirelli 2008-2012
Chart Operations of Hankook Tire 2008-2012
Chart Revenue of Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd. 2009-2012
Chart Revenue of Apollo Tyres Ltd.
Chart Sales of Nokian Tyres PLC
Chart Revenue of Nizhnekamskshina 2009-2012
- Continental AG
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- Hankook Tires
- Yokohama Rubber
- Cheng Shin Rubber
- Cooper Tire and Rubber
- Kumho Tire
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Tire and Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Triangle Group
- Giti Tire
- Apollo Tyre
- Nokian Tyres
- Shandong Linglong Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Double Coin Holdings Ltd.
- Xingyuan Tire
- Giti Tire Corporation
- Qingdao Doublestar Tire Co., Ltd.
- J.K Tyre
- Qingdao Sailun Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Tyre
- Belarus Tire
- Kenda Tire
- Shandong Hengfeng Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shengtai Wheel Co., Ltd.
- SEAT Tire
- Shandong Wanda Group
- Jiangsu General Science Technology Co., Ltd.
- BriSA/Bridgestone-Sarbach Tire
- Titan International Inc.
- Birla Tyres
- South China Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Luhe Group
- Carlisle Tire and Wheel Company
- Balkrishna Industries
- Federal Tire Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Nankang Rubber Tire
- Shandong Sangong Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Double Happiness Tyre
- Shandong Jinyu Tire Co., Ltd.