Use IMS Company Profiles to:
- As a first step to any in-depth competitor analysis exercice
- Understand the influence of companies within therapy areas
- Evaluate the future drivers and potential constraints of companies
- Review independent analysts forecasts and commentaries
- Gain a comprehensive picture of a company's strategic direction
Highlights a company's strengths / weaknesses and its potential for future growth. The strategy analysis gives you an insight into the following:
- Regional strategies
- Therapeutic focus
- R&D strategy
- Licensing activities
- Commentary on future prospects, including brokers' overviews
- Interview with a key person (where available), including quotes and opinions
- Forecasting table (top 30 companies only), showing events with major potential impact
Company sales performance as well as analyst's comments and forecasts.
Company Sales Performance:
- Financial review
- Latest results
- Sales by geographical region & leading country
- Sales by country and subsidiary
- Analysis comments
Company Profiles reviews up to 40 products per company, whilst annual reports from the top 10 pharmaceutical companies cover up to a maximum of 10 drugs.
The section shows:
- Summary table of products facing patent expiry.
- Breakdown by relevant therapy area, within which, each product is discussed under the following headings: general, licensing, patents, clinical data, lifecycle management, competition and analysts' forecasts/comments.
Comprehensive details of the projects that the company has in its R&D pipeline including:
- Research pipeline summary table.
- Introduction to the R&D activities of the company.
- Breakdown by relevant therapy area, within which, each project is detailed (up to 2 A4 pages), including information on clinical status and analysts' forecasts.
- Quotes from senior personnel gleaned from conferences may also be included in this section when available.
- Sales by business segment.
- Sales by geographical region.
IMS Sales data
- Pharmaceutical sales by geographical region and leading countries.
- Top 5 third level therapeutic classes.
- Leading international products
- Pharmaceutical sales analysis by age
Displayed in a tabular format to enable you to have “at a glance” review of the licensing activities of the company.
Three sections are available to review licensing activities:
- Marketed products
- R&D pipeline products
- General research collaborations, including combinatorial chemistry, proprietary technologies etc.
Summary of the major events that have affected the company. This includes recent and historical events.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Other major events
Events are organised in chronological order.
Mini-profile of each subsidiary that the company has worldwide showing address, major contacts and principal products.