PCs in China
- ID: 1954541
- October 2015
- Region: China
- 37 pages
PCs in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China pcs market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sale of both desktop and portable PCs. Desktop PC is a personal computer in a form intended for regular use at a single location. Portable PCs include include laptops, notebooks, and netbooks, but does not include tablet PCs. This industry profile covers all consumer and enterprise PC sales, valued at manufacturer selling prices including all applicable taxes. Volumes, market shares and market segmentation are given in terms of units shipped. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Chinese PCs market is expected to generate total revenues of $28.8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 0.6% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 62.5 million units in 2015.
- In China, the deceleration of the economy and constrained consumer spending saw demand drop off for both consumers and enterprise sectors. 2015's continued uncertainty over the health of the Chinese economy following stock market tumult.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pcs market in China
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in China
Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China pcs market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China pcs market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China pcs market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China pcs market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in China's pcs market? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Lenovo Group Limited
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: China PCs market value: $ billion, 2011-1
Table 2: China PCs market volume: million units, 2011-15
Table 3: China PCs market category segmentation: million units, 2015
Table 4: China PCs market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2015
Table 5: China PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2015-20
Table 6: China PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2015-20
Table 7: Acer Incorporated: key facts
Table 8: Acer Incorporated: key financials ($)
Table 9: Acer Incorporated: key financials ()
Table 10: Acer Incorporated: key financial ratios
Table 11: Dell Inc.: key facts
Table 12: Hewlett-Packard Company: key facts
Table 13: Hewlett-Packard Company: key financials ()
Table 14: Hewlett-Packard Company: key financial ratios
Table 15: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 16: Lenovo Group Limited: key financials ()
Table 17: Lenovo Group Limited: key financial ratios
Table 18: China size of population (million), 2011-15
Table 19: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 20: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 21: China inflation, 2011-15
Table 22: China consumer price index (absolute), 2011-15
Table 23: China exchange rate, 2011-14
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: China PCs market value: $ billion, 2011-1
Figure 2: China PCs market volume: million units, 2011-15
Figure 3: China PCs market category segmentation: % share, by volume, 2015
Figure 4: China PCs market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 5: China PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2015-20
Figure 6: China PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2015-20
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the PCs market in China, 2015
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the PCs market in China, 2015
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the PCs market in China, 2015
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the PCs market in China, 2015
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the PCs market in China, 2015
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the PCs market in China, 2015
Figure 13: Acer Incorporated: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Acer Incorporated: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Hewlett-Packard Company: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Hewlett-Packard Company: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Lenovo Group Limited: revenues & profitability