- Language: English
- 138 Pages
- Published: September 2013
- Region: China
The French Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics 2013 Edition
- ID: 2420693
- January 2013
- Region: France
- 123 Pages
- Organic Monitor
Produced by continuously researching the natural and organic cosmetics market for 10 years, this French Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics gives updated market analysis and expert insights. Detailed review is undertaken of the leading product categories: natural & organic skin care, hair care, oral care, colour cosmetics, etc. Strategic recommendations are provided to brands, new entrants and investors looking at this emerging market.
Key Questions Answered:
- Our expert analysis provides answers to the following questions…
- What is the size of the natural & organic personal care products market?
- What is the market size of product categories and leading products?
- What is the impact of the European debt crisis on this market?
- What are the projected growth rates & revenue forecasts?
- What are the main sales channels? What market shares?
- What are the leading brands? What are their market shares?
- Who are the leading importers and distributors?
- What are the business openings for existing and new entrants?
- Skin care products: facial care, body care, sun care products, etc.
- Hair care products: shampoos, conditioners, hair colours, etc.
- Oral care products: toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
- Cosmetics: mascara, lipstick, foundations, etc.
- Other products: feminine hygiene products, deodorants, etc.
The French market for natural & organic cosmetics has shown high growth to become the second largest in Europe. Revenues were initially increasing by over 30% a year, however growth has slowed since the financial crisis.
Increasing distribution is a major driver of market growth. Natural & organic cosmetics have made most inroads in para-pharmacies and mainstream retailers. Although the sales share has shrunk, specialist retailers still comprise most product sales. Consumers are buying natural & organic cosmetics because of concerns about synthetic chemicals in cosmetics & toiletries.
The French market has experienced the highest number of new entrants and new product launches in Europe. Many large cosmetic companies have introduced natural & organic cosmetics, yet few have taken up strong market positions. The L'Oreal Group is a frontrunner, with several brands of natural and organic products. Retailer private labels are also becoming popular; a wide range of certified natural and organic cosmetics are marketed under retailer brands.
How You Will Benefit From This Report
Since this report provides a comprehensive analysis on the French Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics, it is an invaluable resource to executives / organisations looking for market information. Expert analysis and strategic insights make the report equally useful to new entrants and companies already active in the natural products industry.
The report gives a thorough market analysis, enabling the reader to make decisions on business opportunities and market plans. Market information includes market size by product segments and countries, historic & projected market growth rates, revenue forecasts, market drivers & restraints. Competitive information includes market shares of leading suppliers / traders, sales breakdown by channels, retailer analysis, profiles of leading companies (brand owners, importers and retailers). Other information includes supply chain, pricing trends, consumer trends and future outlook. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Strategic Analysis of the Total Natural & Organic Cosmetics Market
Introduction and Product Definitions
Market Summary and Overview
2. Strategic Analysis of the Natural Skin Care Products Market
3. Strategic Analysis of the Natural Hair Care Products Market
4. Strategic Analysis of the Natural Oral Care Products Market
5. Strategic Analysis of the Natural Colour Cosmetics Market
6. Strategic Analysis of the Other Natural PC Products Market
7. Strategic Recommendations
List of Selected Companies
Producers and Distributors
Associations and Others
This report on The French Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics has been produced by primary research. Interviews were conducted with leading brands, distributors and retailers. Information was also gathered from trade & industry associations, industry observers and retailer in-store visits. Secondary research was used to corroborate and verify primary data. Secondary data sources include our proprietary in-house databases, magazines & trade press, company literature and independent databases.