Oilseed & Grain Seed Market by Crop Type, Grain Seed, Trait & Geography: Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Language: English
- 351 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Global launches of new foods and beverages made from different super grains have risen by more than 150% since 2006, a clear sign of a sector on the move. This presentation takes an in-depth look at super grains, including factors contributing to this growth spurt, analysis of specific types of super grains, consumer attitudes, launch trends, and more.
- Find out which specific grains have earned the name “super grain,” and why.
- Discover what health and nutrition claims are more likely to be made by products containing super grains than by other food and beverage products.
- See which food and beverage product categories are most accommodating to super grains.
- Examine the different characteristics of individual super grains, including taste profiles, preparation methods, nutritional facts, and more.
- Find out which health claims are resonating with consumers today, and how this is helping make the case for super grains.
Consumer interest in whole grains has never been higher, helping pave the way for new products based on some of the oldest, but most nutritious grains and seeds in existence. See how ancient and heritage grains like farro, spelt, millet, amaranth, kaniwa, chia, Kamut, teff, and freekeh are driving new product innovation.
- How does consumer interest in whole grains and by extension super grains stack up against interest in protein, fiber, omega-3s, calcium, and more?
- What health and taste characteristics make quinoa attractive to product marketers?
- Why has chia been one of the fastest-growing super grains over the past few years?
- What super grain has found a unique way to ensure quality and consistency by virtue of its status as a trademarked product?
- What relatively rare super grain is high in resistant starch, a newly discovered fiber that can help promote weight control, colon health and more? SHOW LESS READ MORE >