- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
ITT Corporation: Industrial Goods and Machinery Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
- 35 Pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "ITT Corporation: Industrial Goods and Machinery - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ITT Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ITT Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ITT Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ITT Corporation (ITT) is a manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions. The company's product portfolio includes engineered fluid process equipment, brake pads, shock absorbers, damping technologies, actuation products, valves, switches, vibration isolation products, custom-energy absorption products and regulators along with a broad variety of specialized connector products. ITT serves the industrial end-markets such as electronics, aerospace, defense, transportation, oil and gas, mining, industrial, chemical and power generation. The company operates in 31 countries and has sales presence in 125 countries. The company is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
8.3 Disclaimer Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 7: Liquidity