- Villa Sistemi Medicali is the largest manufacturer of medical and dental X-ray imaging devices in Italy.
- The Esaote Group is internationally acknowledged to be the world leader in dedicated MRI.
- Bernd Montag is Chief Executive Officer of the Imaging & IT Division of Siemens Healthcare.
- BK Medical has been devoted to the development and production of high quality diagnostic ultrasound systems since 1979.
- German manufacturer, eZono AG, is currently introducing their revolutionary portable ultrasound system, designed for the needs of anaesthetists, into the European market.
These are just a tiny sample of the 100’s of facts to be found in The Top 40 Manufacturers Of Diagnostic Imaging Equipment In Europe.
There are many manufacturers of diagnostic imaging equipment worldwide. This report profiles the Top 40 in Europe. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located across Europe from the United Kingdom and France to Hungary and Poland. They manufacture the whole spectrum of diagnostic imaging equipment including: Analog & Digital X-ray Systems, Mobile X-ray Units, Mobile C-Arms, Dental X-ray Devices, Fluoroscopic Imaging Systems, Analog & Digital Mammography Systems, Mobile Mammography Units, Ultrasound Scanners & Transducers, MRI Systems, CT Scanners And Nuclear Medicine Imaging Devices.
Profile information for each company in The Top 40 Manufacturers Of Diagnostic Imaging Equipment In Europe typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees, Turnover and Foreign Trade.
Report Target Market:
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
This report is perfect for suppliers of components such as x-ray generators and tubes who wish to identify top potential customers.
The Top 40 Manufacturers Of Diagnostic Imaging Equipment In Europe is ideal for distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of diagnostic imaging equipment in Europe such as Philips Healthcare and Siemens Healthcare but this report looks at all 40 of the top companies there – companies like – Ziehm Imaging GmbH - Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany and employing 260 staff, the company is the leading producer of C-Arms in the world.
Report data field structure is as follows:
Parent Company Name
Number of Employees
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Roche, Abbott, Quintiles, Johnson & Johnson, Wyeth, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Siemens Medical, Philips Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare etc..
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Hardcopy: Bound report, A4 format, 87 pages
Electronic: pdf Version, A4 format, 87 pages
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is a full-time researcher there in the School of Medicine.
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment, Analog & Digital X-ray Systems, Mobile X-ray Units, Mobile C-Arms, Dental X-ray Devices, Fluoroscopic Imaging Systems, Analog & Digital Mammography Systems, Mobile Mammography Units, Ultrasound Scanners & Transducers, MRI Systems, CT Scanners, Nuclear Medicine Imaging Devices, Gamma Camera, PET, Europe.