- ATS Medical’s Open Pivot® Heart Valve was first sold in international markets in 1992 and more than 140,000 have been implanted to date.
- Berlin Heart GmbH is among the few companies worldwide that offer a ventricular assist device for children.
- Cappella Medical Devices Limited manufactures their Sideguard® coronary bifurcation stent in Galway, Ireland.
- Cameron Health, Inc. announced on Monday June 15, 2009 that they had received CE approval for their Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator (S-ICD®) System.
- Frank J. Callaghan is President of the Cardiovascular Division of St. Jude Medical, Inc..
- ValveXchange, Inc., the holder of patented technology on a two-piece bioprosthetic tissue valve, received the Frost & Sullivan 2009 Excellence in Medical Technologies & Life Sciences Award.
- Abiomed, Inc. ships more ventricle assist devices than any other company in the world.
- Reva Medical, Inc.’s flagship product is a bioresorbable coronary stent that is designed to fulfill the temporary need for a stent and then fade away, leaving only the healed vessel behind.
- Former U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, Tommy G. Thompson, is Chairman of AGA Medical Corporation, a leader in developing Nitinol-based occlusion devices and accessories.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Cardiac Implants Worldwide.
There are many manufacturers of cardiac implants worldwide. This report profiles the Top 100. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that can compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Cardiac Implants Worldwide typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Foreign Trade, Location Status, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Cardiac Implant Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect suppliers of raw materials, components and contract manufacturing services, to identify new potential customers.
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Cardiac Implants Worldwide is ideal for distributors of interventional cardiology products to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major cardiac implant companies such as Biotronik GmbH & Co. KG, but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies – companies like - Evalve, Inc. - a California, United States based manufacturer of the MitraClip® system, the world’s first percutaneous valve repair system..
Report data field structure is as follows:
Parent Company Name
Number of Employees
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Roche, Abbott, Quintiles, Johnson & Johnson, Wyeth, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Siemens Medical, Philips Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare etc..
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all 100 major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Hardcopy: Bound report, A4 format, 197 pages
Electronic: pdf Version, A4 format, 197 pages
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is a full-time researcher there in the School of Medicine.
Cardiac Implant, Cardiovascular Implant, Coronary Technology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management, Cardiac Surgery, Structural Heart Disease, Coronary Stent, Bare-Metal Stent, Drug-Eluting Stent, Bifurcation Stent, Bioabsorbable Stent, Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Pump, Pacemaker, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Device, Implantable Lead, Mechanical Heart Valve, Biological (Tissue) Heart Valve, Annuloplasty Device, Occlusion Device, PFO Closure Device, ASD Closure Device.
Admedes Schuessler GmbH
AGA Medical Corporation
Amg Vascular Products S.R.L.
AorTech International plc
Arbor Surgical Technologies, Inc.
ATS Medical, Inc.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Berlin Heart GmbH
Bioabsorbable Therapeutics, Inc.
Biophan Technologies, Inc.
Biosensors International Pte Ltd
Biotronik GmbH & Co. KG
Blue Medical Devices BV
Boston Scientific Corporation
Burpee Materials Technology, L.L.C.
Cameron Health, Inc.
Cardiac Dimensions® Inc.
Cardiac Impulse S.r.l.
ClearStream Technologies Group plc
C. R. Bard, Inc.
Disa Vascular (Pty) Ltd.
Edwards Lifesciences LLC
Elixir Medical Corporation
Enpath Medical, Inc.
HeartWare International, Inc.
InSitu Technologies Inc.
Jarvik Heart, Inc.
JenaValve Technology GmbH
Medos Medizintechnik AG
Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
MicroMed Cardiovascular, Inc.
NMT Medical, Inc.
On-X Life Technologies, Inc.
OptiMed Medizinische Instrumente GmbH
Optiray Medizintechnik GmbH
Orqis Medical Corporation
Polymerex Medical Corp.
Reva Medical, Inc.
Sadra Medical, Inc.
Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
Symbiorph Biomedical Corporation
SynCardia Systems, Inc.
Tryton Medical, Inc.
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
World Heart Inc.