The Mobile Benchmark offers the user quick access to a comparison across a range of pricing plans for key data points across a number of operators.
The Benchmark comprises of:
- Cost - rental per month
- Inclusive minutes/SMS
- On-net and off-net, to three fixed time bands (peak, off-peak and weekend)
- 4 postpaid plans
- 2 prepaid plans
The data points itemised below and output are presented in tables as well as charts for easy comparison.
Low User Flat Rate Plan
Medium User Peak and Off-Peak Rate Plan
High User Highest Price Plan
Each price plan compares:
- Rental per month
- Inclusive Minutes/SMS
- On-net (peak, off-peak and weekend)
- Off-net (peak, off-peak and weekend)
- To fixed (peak, off-peak and weekend)
- SMS (peak, off-peak and weekend), on-net and off-net)
- Up-to-date pricing comparison and analysis
- Easy comparison across 78 operators for a like-for-like price plan in one currency
- Comparison illustrated in table output and charts
Who Should Subscribe to this Service:
- Government agencies with a need to compare mobile prices across countries
- Telecommunication operators active in the mobile and fixed market
- Telecommunications Managers in Enterprise organisations needing to keep track of - availability of price plans and latest development of mobile prices
- Software and equipment vendors
- Investors, Venture Capital companies and financial institutions
- 4 Updates per annum
- Executive Summary
- Enquiry Service
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.