Key Questions Answered:
Our expert analysis provides answers to the following questions…
- What is the size of the Spanish organic and natural cosmetics market?
- What distribution channels comprise most product sales?
- What product categories comprise most revenues?
- What companies are the leading producers & importers?
- Who are the leading brands? What are their market shares?
- What is the growth potential? What growth is projected in the coming years?
- What retailers comprise most natural & organic cosmetic sales?
- Skin Care Products - facial care, body care, sun care products
- Hair Care Products - shampoos, conditioners, hair colours, etc.
- Oral Care Products - toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
- Colour Cosmetics - mascara, lipstick, foundations, etc.
- Other - feminine hygiene products, etc.
- The Spanish market is showing high growth as consumers demand natural & organic cosmetics. Growing awareness of the possible dangers of synthetic chemicals such as parabens, petrochemicals and aluminium salts in cosmetics & toiletries is fuelling market growth.
- The research finds that Spanish brands are showing a significant rise in market share, with many taking the certification route. Although specialist retailers comprise most sales, distribution is increasing in other channels.
This report on The Spanish Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics has been prepared by primary research. Interviews were conducted with leading natural & organic cosmetic manufacturers, distributors, supermarkets, and specialist retailers. Information was also gathered from trade associations, certification bodies, industry observers and retailer in-store visits. Secondary research was used to corroborate and verify primary data. Secondary data sources include our proprietary in-house databases, magazines & trade press, company literature and independent databases.
- Introduction and Product Definitions
- Market Summary and Overview
- Revenue Forecasts
- Market Trends
- Distribution Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Sales Analysis
- Retailer Analysis
- Product Analysis
- Consumer Analysis