This comparative SWOT analysis highlights strategic business aspects of key automobile companies based on an assessment on the common ground against the backdrop of current economic climate & industry environment.
This comparative SWOT analysis will be useful for
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process at all levels
- Competitive benchmarking exercise
- Comparative assessment of strategic orientation
- Assessment & evaluation of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of business opportunities which could be capitalized upon.
- Identification of potential threats in the business environment
- Identifying areas for strategic changes, realignment & improvements
The analysis will be essential for those having strategic interest in any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
Business Snapshot – For each company covered:
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
SWOT Analysis – For each of the five companies covered:
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcome