This comparative SWOT analysis highlights strategic business aspects of these four key outsourcing companies based on an assessment of their strategies & outlook against the backdrop of current economic climate & industry environment.
SWOT Analysis is a framework used extensively for an assessment of the internal as well as external business environment as part of the strategic or corporate planning process at organizations across the globe. The framework generates a snapshot of the firm’s strengths & weaknesses as part of internal environment assessment and opportunities & threats as part of the external environment assessment that aids strategic decision making.
This comparative SWOT analysis will be useful for
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process at all levels
- Comparative assessment of strategic orientation
- Assessment & evaluation of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of business opportunities which could be capitalized upon.
- Identification of potential threats in the business environment
- Identifying areas for strategic changes & improvements
The analysis will be essential for those having strategic interest in any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
Business Snapshot – For each company covered
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
SWOT Analysis – For each of the five companies covered
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcome
Key Industry Trends, Issues, Risk Factors & Outlook