Asia’s renewable energy development is mainly distributed in the countries and areas of East Asia, South-eastern Asia and South Asia (including China, Japan, India, Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia and Thailand, etc.). As one of the main developed countries in the world, Japan has made significant achievements in renewable energy industry, especially in solar energy and renewable energy technologies.
As the largest developing countries, China is the leading player of renewable energy development in Asia and its growth in renewable energy industry has showed booming momentum in recent years, especially after implementation of Renewable Energy Law and its supporting policies and incentives.
Under the guidance and support of policies and incentives, Asian countries and areas, including India, Indonesia, Thailand and Taiwan, also have obtained obvious achievements and are attaching more importance to the utilization of renewable energy.
CCM carried out an in-depth research on renewable energy policies of above countries. Key issues as follows will be comprehensively presented in this report:
- Interpretation of existing policies and incentives for renewable energy development and utilization and the latest dynamics;
- Essence and issuance motivation of the policies and incentives;
- Background and situation of energy demand and supply;
- Main achievements of renewables development under support of policies;
- Limitation of policy system and specific policies and incentives;
- Forecast on development of renewable energy policies and incentives.
Methodology & Sources
I Brief introduction of xylitol property
II Xylitol production situation in the world
III Chinese production situation of xylitol in 2009
III-1 GB standard of xylitol
III-2 Current production situation of in China
III-3 Chinese manufacturers of xylitol in 2009
III-4 Pricing and quotation
III-5 Market size of xylitol in 2001-2006
IV Manufacturing cost of xylitol in major producers
V SWOT Analysis
V-1 Shandong Futian
V-2 Zhejiang Huakang
V-3 Henan Danisco
VI Production Technology of Xylitol in China
VI-1 Production methods from Corn cob
VI-2 Production methods from xylose
VI-3 New production methods in recent years
VII Import & Export of xylitol
VIII Consumption pattern of xylitol in China
VIII -1 Brief Introduction to sugar-free food market
VIII -2 Demand Share of Xylitol in Major End Uses Segments
VIII -3 Major End Uses Segments
VIII-3.4 Eight-treasured congee
VIII-3.7 Other Segments
IX Future Forecast on Xylitol in the next 10 years
X Key factors for the development of xylitol in China
XI Conclusion and futrue opportunity
XII-1 Active Producers in 2009
XII-2 Researcher in 2009
- Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Danisco Sweeteners (Anyang) Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Shengxue Glucose Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Yucheng Lvjian Biological Technology Co., Ltd.