"I′ve witnessed myself how Frank uses the Internet to create powerful streams of income online AND I WAS BLOWN AWAY! This book is not theory but bottom–line strategies from a master. Read it immediately and just do what he tells you to do." Robert G. Allen, bestselling author of Multiple Streams of Income
"Rumbauskas understands what it takes to build a REAL Internet marketing business in the shortest time possible. He doesn′t follow the rules of business he creates them." Armando Montelongo, America′s top real estate investor and star of A&E′s Flip This House
"If your Internet marketing playbook is circa 2008, it′s old and becoming obsolete. If you want to do big things online today, tomorrow, and forevermore, buy this book." Michael Port, author of The Think Big Manifesto
"This book is a great resource for getting a leg up on your competition by dominating in your niche online. Highly recommended reading!" Joel Comm, bestselling author of Twitter Power
" The Never Cold Call Playbook is exactly that: a book that shows you all the right moves for using the Internet to make your business profitable. An excellent place to start." Mark Joyner, #1 bestselling author of Integration Marketing
In a new era of consumer engagement, it′s more important than ever to stay at the cutting edge of sales strategy. In the New York Times bestseller Never Cold Call Again! , sales guru Frank J. Rumbauskas Jr. gave salespeople at every level of the industry tested techniques that ensured effective customer targeting, communication, and persuasion. Now with The Never Cold Call Again Online Playbook , Rumbauskas shows you how to create a targeted, Web–based sales approach that fits your business and customer base making the most of each platform and maximizing your time and resources. This powerful sales resource lets you make the most of e–mails, social networks, Web sites, and your customer base. Put down the phone and get online!
PART I: Online Marketing Today.
1. Everything You Know About Internet Marketing Is Probably Wrong.
2. Your Internet Marketing Goals.
3. The Future of Internet Marketing.
4. My System of Systems For Massive Online Success.
PART II: Building A Brand Online.
5. Your Online Identity: The Foundation of Internet Marketing Success.
6. Create Instant (and Verifiable) Expert Status.
7. Generate Instant (and Verifiable) Online Media Coverage.
8. Position Yourself for Ongoing Media Coverage and Credibility.
9. Offline Identity Builders to Boost Your Online Results.
PART III: Building Buzz Online.
10. What Is Buzz?
11. Your Online Persona Will Make or Break You.
12. Blogging to Create Buzz.
13. Podcasting to Create Buzz.
14. Vodcasting to Create Buzz.
15. Tweeting to Create Buzz and Build a Following.
16. Satire, Comedy, and Publicity Stunts to Stand Out and Attract Attention.
17. The Ultimate Buzz–Builder: Your Own Social Network.
PART IV: Generating Highly Target, High–Value Traffic.
18. A Brief Background on Traffic–Generation and Search Engines.
19. Your E–Mail List: Your Most Precious Online Asset.
20. Instant Traffic: Cost–Effective Pay–Per–Click Marketing.
21. Write Articles to Generate Traffic and Build Backlinks.
22. How to Build Traffic –– and Your List –– with Internet Forums.
23. The Hidden Value of Craigslist and Other Internet Classifieds Sites.
24. Explode Your List with Free Giveaways.
25. YouTube and Online Video: The New Ultimate Traffic Generator?
26. Affiliates: Your Own Dealer/Distributor Network.
27. Joint Ventures: The Ultimate (and Fastest) List–Builders.
28. Triple Your Results (or More) with Viral Tell–A–Friend Systems
29. Use Online Contests to Generate Massive Traffic Spikes.
30. Create Massive Profits in Minimal Time with Product Launches.
PART V: Turning Traffic Into Sales.
31. Home Page Structure: More Important Than You Think.
32. Writing Copy: Your Online Sales Presentation.
33. Your E–Mail Follow–Up System: Long–Term Profits on Autopilot.
34. Up–Sells, Cross–Sells, and Down–Sells: Instant 50 Percent Sales Increase.
35 Abandoned Shopping Carts: A Hidden Profit Center.
36. Online Conversion Testing to Explode Your Profits.
PART VI: Unlock Hidden Back–End Profits.
37. Back–End Profits: Internet Marketing′s Biggest Prize.
38. Monetize Your List with Affiliate Promotions.
39. Use Your Online Identity to Generate Offline Income.
Afterword: The Possibilities Are Endless.
Appendix: A Primer on Integration Marketing (Mark Joyner).
FRANK J. RUMBAUSKAS JR. is the New York Times bestselling author of and Selling Sucks. He is regularly quoted in mainstream media, including Entrepreneur, Investor′s Business Daily, and Selling Power.